Wednesday, July 11, 2007

blogging is wierd


So, I feel like I'm just talking to myself here, I'm obviously new to the whole blogging thing and I just feel like I am babbling on, no one is listening . . . oh wait, that's how I feel all the time anyway. So, my newest tee is so cute and not just because my super cute baby is wearing it. The poor kid has no idea what her shirt says! There's a skull and crossbones on the back. I really do rock. If you'd like your little one to tell the world how cool you are, you can have one too.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6401134

3 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

ohhhhhh... I think need one :) I rock, therefore my son should be rocking that tee!

Renee said...

I can make on in blue, if you can convince him to wear it!

Cara said...

Blogging can be weird :P I pretend that I have a (silent) following of people that are actually reading. LOL!